WTB LGA1155 ITX Motherboard

TFchris

[H]ard|Gawd
Looking to buy any major brand (ASUS, Asrock, MSI, Gigabyte etc) LGA1155 motherboard for my old i7 2600k. Must be ITX. Would prefer if it has Wi-Fi capabilities but not required. The price gouging on ebay is ridiculous. Please contact me with a price, shipped to 11232.

I feel your pain. I was in the same situation a couple of months ago and got lucky on a Gigabyte ITX board for my 3770 for $40 bucks. It took a good 6 months for a decent price to pop up on Ebay.

Good luck to you. Bump.

I got a Gigabyte GA-Z77MX-D3H in perfectly working condition. The only problem is LAN stopped working. I can include a PCI-E LAN card. Motherboard has 3 PCI-E 16x slots and one 1X slot. Let me know if you interested.

I got a Gigabyte GA-Z77MX-D3H in perfectly working condition. The only problem is LAN stopped working. I can include a PCI-E LAN card. Motherboard has 3 PCI-E 16x slots and one 1X slot. Let me know if you interested.
That's mAtx not ITX :))

Bump for looking
I have a P8Z77-i Deluxe to spare, but it's currently sitting together bundled with a 3770+ram. If I can't find anything to repurpose those things in, I might PM you.

Back