WTB: LG 8300 for Verizon

AMD[H]unter

[H]F Junkie
I am in pretty deep need of a LG 8300 since my other one got run over. It must be in decent shape, and pretty cheap, since it's an older phone. It was the best phone I have ever had, so....someone please help me out here. Make me offers! :D

I have heatware under "AMD[H]unter"

PM me here, or email me at [email protected]. Email is the best way to get up with me.

I saw one of these last week--they are AWESOME! Good luck dude! I totally understand when phones get run over and I feel for you!

Sorry to hear that. I am not elidigible for an uppgrade yet or else I would be more than willing to help out.

Yah, same here. If I was available for an update I would be more than glad to sell mine. Even though it's the most dependable phone I have had in a long while. Mine is pretty freaking beat up.

EDIT: I have just looked and it appears I have about 9 months left. Good luck with your search, these things shouldn't be too expensive anymore. :)

ill ask my friend when he is up for his 2year... but, you may have to pry it from his hands, he loves it.

but, they are pretty damn nice phones... its what i got both my parents, and my sister still complains about having to upgrade hers when it died.

all i have for an old phone is my LG vx6100

April I believe.

Ahh, well, I can't wait that long...lol Thanks man!

ill ask my friend when he is up for his 2year... but, you may have to pry it from his hands, he loves it.

but, they are pretty damn nice phones... its what i got both my parents, and my sister still complains about having to upgrade hers when it died.

all i have for an old phone is my LG vx6100

Ah well, thatnks man. I see everyone likes the phone, not just me....lol. I don't think the VX6100 will work; I want to get an 8300. I don't want to swap my numbers 2 times.

Back