Jan 31, 2004 #1 J Ju1ien Limp Gawd Joined Jul 27, 2003 Messages 194 I have about 200-350.. maybe 400 dollars to spend for it. Basically I want something to be able to play games like diablo 2 Starcraft, warcraft 3. DVD would be great also.
I have about 200-350.. maybe 400 dollars to spend for it. Basically I want something to be able to play games like diablo 2 Starcraft, warcraft 3. DVD would be great also.
Feb 1, 2004 #2 F foxforcefive Gawd Joined Oct 25, 2003 Messages 523 I've got a Toshiba Tecra 8100, P3 700, 128MB ram, 12GB HD, 6x dvd, 14.1" screen LMK via PM if interested. FF5
I've got a Toshiba Tecra 8100, P3 700, 128MB ram, 12GB HD, 6x dvd, 14.1" screen LMK via PM if interested. FF5
Feb 2, 2004 #3 F foxforcefive Gawd Joined Oct 25, 2003 Messages 523 Your PM box is full.....manage it.
Feb 2, 2004 #4 J Ju1ien Limp Gawd Joined Jul 27, 2003 Messages 194 Bump ~ I might be interested in that laptop PM me a price. I deleted all my sent crap, should work now. Foxforce, now your pm box is full.
Bump ~ I might be interested in that laptop PM me a price. I deleted all my sent crap, should work now. Foxforce, now your pm box is full.
Feb 2, 2004 #5 N nexus_7 Just a Gawd Joined Mar 9, 2000 Messages 953 http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=723264 Greg
Feb 2, 2004 #6 F foxforcefive Gawd Joined Oct 25, 2003 Messages 523 PM box is cleared, and you now have a PM. FF5