WTB: Laptop

phire

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
May 10, 2000
Messages
199
My trusty latitude is nearing the end of its effective life so I need to start looking for a replacement and figured I’d ask all you fine gentlemen.

Things I want:
11th gen i7 or better
32gb + mem
512 ssd
2.5k or better display
Decent keeb

And that’s about all I can think of. Let me know what you guys have. As for price I’m flexible. Probably want to stay under 500$ but I’m willing to go higher for something that’ll last longer than a few years. I primarily vibe code stuff and consume media and administrate my home lab these days so no need for a fancy dedicated gpu.
 
Just PM'd you some options......also, what are the specs on your current Latitude?
 
Current dell is a 7490 with the i7 8th gen and 32 gigs of ddr4. It’s decent but the charging via usbc is janky and the fhd display leaves a lot to be desired now that I’ve seen my lady’s MacBook.
 
Back
Top