Cheap Windows laptop. Something made in the last 2-4 years.
Windows 10, clean install with valid key required.
Do not care about gaming. Do not care about graphics card. Do not care about screen size. Speed is not that important. Optical drive is not required. HD space is not important.
I don't need a warranty, but if its dead on arrival, I'll expect you to take care of it.
I need USB ports (type C would be nice)
Battery has to have a decent life left. Must come with power adapter. Screen must not have any cracks.
I pay via PayPal and I have heat stretching for over 10 years.
edit. Thanks, sc5mu93, I neglected to post a budget. Under $200 for sure.
Windows 10, clean install with valid key required.
Do not care about gaming. Do not care about graphics card. Do not care about screen size. Speed is not that important. Optical drive is not required. HD space is not important.
I don't need a warranty, but if its dead on arrival, I'll expect you to take care of it.
I need USB ports (type C would be nice)
Battery has to have a decent life left. Must come with power adapter. Screen must not have any cracks.
I pay via PayPal and I have heat stretching for over 10 years.
edit. Thanks, sc5mu93, I neglected to post a budget. Under $200 for sure.
Last edited: