WTB: Laptop of any kind (Macbook, Surface Pro etc) $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any type, surface pro, macbook, gaming laptop -- just looking at my options. Cash ready!

Heatwear: TheSandman2236

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T410 with all the features.

i7 620m 2.66Ghz (boosts to 3.33Ghz)
8GB DDR
Nvidia Quadro with integrated switchable (Nvidia Optimus)
Intel 320 series 80GB SSD (w/ included Mega drive to add another HDD, or put the included DVD burner back in)
Dual band Wifi-AC
USB 3.0
Bluetooth
webcam
Fingerprint reader
display port
eSATA
card reader
Extended battery installed. GREAT battery life!

This is the most top of the line Thinkpad T410 that you could have got, in it's day. And, upgraded A LOT MORE. I installed the dual band Wifi-AC, SSD, USB3.0, and got a mega drive for it.

Just replaced the top bezel, so it has brand new fingerprint reader, touchpad/buttons and speakers, and looks almost damn new. Already did the BIOS mods to use new wifi cards. This laptop is a beast. Only thing that might be wrong with it is the keyboard is a little worn, you can get replacements, if you even care...

Looking to get $750 Shipped.

Will include Silverstone laptop cooler, which it has been using all it's life, and a used Targus laptop bag.

Also have replacement mobo, that can go with it, heh.

Last edited:
I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T410 with all the features.

i7 620m 2.66Ghz (boosts to 3.33Ghz)
8GB DDR
Nvidia Quadro with integrated switchable (Nvidia Optimus)
Intel 320 series 80GB SSD (w/ included Mega drive to add another HDD, or put the included DVD burner back in)
Dual band Wifi-AC
USB 3.0
Bluetooth
webcam
Fingerprint reader
display port
eSATA
card reader
Extended battery installed. GREAT battery life!

This is the most top of the line Thinkpad T410 that you could have got, in it's day. And, upgraded A LOT MORE. I installed the dual band Wifi-AC, SSD, USB3.0, and got a mega drive for it.

Just replaced the top bezel, so it has brand new fingerprint reader, touchpad/buttons and speakers, and looks almost damn new. Already did the BIOS mods to use new wifi cards. This laptop is a beast. Only thing that might be wrong with it is the keyboard is a little worn, you can get replacements, if you even care...

Looking to get $750 Shipped.

Will include Silverstone laptop cooler, which it has been using all it's life, and a used Targus laptop bag.

Also have replacement mobo, that can go with it, heh.

I appreciate the offer man, but I think i'm looking for something Ivy Bridge or newer!

Okay, then you should say that in your OP. Instead of "looking for any type".

My 2 cents.

Good luck.

What do you want to use it for?
I have a 17 inch Haswell and a 12 Inch Ivy bridge, both with touch screens way below your budget.
However, both have Intel graphics, some hardcore gaming may be an issue,

PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back