Hi. I need:
-A windows based laptop with a dedicated graphics card powerful enough to handle newer games fluently at mid+ settings, a 16"+ screen and a CPU powerful enough to handle some Photoshop and light video editing. Needs to be in good condition and I don't care if you don't have all of the original packaging.
-A Macbook of any kind. It needs to have the Super Drive, a decent sized hard drive, in good condition and the Mag Safe charger should be in proper mechanical condition. I would prefer for the software to already be preinstalled. I would like a Core 2 Duo in the Macbook instead of the Dual Core.
Your asking price cannot be any higher than $750 unless you are willing to trade for some desktop parts.
I have a 1GB 4870
850 Watt Thermaltake Black Widow Modular Power Supply
Antec 1200
Cooler Master Stacker 830 painted black and red.
-A windows based laptop with a dedicated graphics card powerful enough to handle newer games fluently at mid+ settings, a 16"+ screen and a CPU powerful enough to handle some Photoshop and light video editing. Needs to be in good condition and I don't care if you don't have all of the original packaging.
-A Macbook of any kind. It needs to have the Super Drive, a decent sized hard drive, in good condition and the Mag Safe charger should be in proper mechanical condition. I would prefer for the software to already be preinstalled. I would like a Core 2 Duo in the Macbook instead of the Dual Core.
Your asking price cannot be any higher than $750 unless you are willing to trade for some desktop parts.
I have a 1GB 4870
850 Watt Thermaltake Black Widow Modular Power Supply
Antec 1200
Cooler Master Stacker 830 painted black and red.