• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Labtop 300$ range...

Skelaton4

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
213
Hello, I am looking to buy a laptop to go to school with, one i can write papers on,download, watch movies web surf. Nothing special. I am willing to go higher if i think it may be something worth it.


I am also looking for a Ti83 Calculator for College if you have an Old one Let me know
Thank You
 
I'll sell you my Toshiba Satellite, I bought it brand new 5 months ago and it is in perfect condition. Comes with box, manual, O.S., everything that came with it when I bought it.

Specs: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.66GHZ cpu, 2GB of ram, 200GB hard drive, 15.4 lcd screen w/ 1280x720 resolution, HDDVD drive(yes you can watch HDDVD movies on this laptop), webcam, WiFi, Windows Vista 32-bit installed. I'll also through in 300 and Smokin Aces HDDVD movies and Tranformers the movie(2007) dvd with the laptop.

How much you willing to spend?
 
I have a Dell D600 I'm loiking to sell. $225 plus shipping.
1.8Ghz, 1GB RAM, new 80GB hard drive, DVD+RW, a/b/g and bluetooth. It's in great shape I'm not sure about the battery life.
 
I am going to have a Compaq Presario R3000 for sale soon, AMD Athlon 64 3200+ (or 3000+, can't remember, runs at 2.0GHz) 1.25GB RAM, 160GB HDD, CD/DVDRW drive.
 
I have a Dell D600 I'm loiking to sell. $225 plus shipping.
1.8Ghz, 1GB RAM, new 80GB hard drive, DVD+RW, a/b/g and bluetooth. It's in great shape I'm not sure about the battery life.

You can test the battery by fully charging it, then pressing and holding down the battery test button for 2-3 seconds. The lights will go totally out for a perfect battery and up to all of them for a bad one.

The less lights the better...
 
Back
Top