• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Kindle 2

Mjg1675

Gawd
Joined
Oct 14, 2009
Messages
512
I'm looking to buy a Kindle for around $100. It MUST be in almost brand new condition. This is a must. I'd like pictures before I buy.

I will only pay via Paypal.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Amazon warehouse has refurbished unit for $140. It is not $100, but at least you will get the full warranty buying from them. Good luck.
 
Back
Top