WTB: iPod Touch 4th Generation

HillBilly

Gawd
I am looking to buy some iPod Touch 4th Generation's.

**Doesn't matter if they are black or white.**
**Preferably in good condition or better with no dents, light scuffing is fine.**

PM me with what you have and your price.

Thanks.

Last edited:
http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/ipod/ipod_touch

I've seen a few people selling them for those prices or higher used, so keep that in mind before you buy. If you get one from Apple direct, you get the full warranty.

Apple Certified Refurbished

Fast, free shipping on all refurbished products.

We test and certify all Apple refurbished products and include a 1-year warranty.
All refurbished iPod models also include a brand new battery and outer shell.
Limited supplies, but updated frequently. Availability is guaranteed once we receive your full payment.

Thank you for the link Gillbot. I forgot all about the refurbished ones they sell on the actual Apple site. They don't have the 32gb and 64gb 4th generation on the refurbished page, just the 8gb. They may possibly get those sometime, so I will check back.

Thank you bump, still looking.

Thank you for the link Gillbot. I forgot all about the refurbished ones they sell on the actual Apple site. They don't have the 32gb and 64gb 4th generation on the refurbished page, just the 8gb. They may possibly get those sometime, so I will check back.

Thank you bump, still looking.

Their stock changes often. I got my 64gb from Newegg on sale, but I grabbed two 8gb's for the kids on the forums.

There's only a $10 diff between 8 and 32, so be patient for it to come back in stock.
[edit] Both are in stock right now. LInk

Last edited:
Gillbot: Yes, I know they change often, I will keep checking it. Again, thanks for sending me the link.
They are not for me either, between my husband and I, we have a plethora of apple products. They are for a couple of friends, I have been talking them into getting them. Of course, they want me to find them. I have been successful with two so far, still working on a few more.

jalaram: I saw the difference in the prices, but thank you for bringing it to my attention again. They had older versions of the 32gb and 64gb, the ones without the camera, when I looked the other day and just now. Maybe I am just missing them or something?

Back