WTB iPod touch 2nd generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

acfrazier

Gawd
got 'em

iPhone 3G no longer needed

For development purposes, any size and/or capacity, as long as it is fully functional. Not looking to spend a whole lot of scratch for it since it's a fairly old iPod and I just need one for development work.

PM me with what you have.

Edit: I also might have something small to trade for it, GPU or some sort of part, PM me if interested.

Last edited:
What do you want to pay for the iPhone? I have a few 3Gs sitting around work, 1 with unresponsive touchscreen, etc.

ttt

Edit:
SuperDank said:
What do you want to pay for the iPhone? I have a few 3Gs sitting around work, 1 with unresponsive touchscreen, etc.

ygpm

Last edited:
If you're looking for an iPhone 3G, I have one sitting here Jailbroken and Unlocked. It's in decent shape - no cracking on the screen, just scuffing. No SIM tray, unfortunately.

I don't really need it, just messed around with the thing after a friend upgraded. Let me know

If you're looking for an iPhone 3G, I have one sitting here Jailbroken and Unlocked. It's in decent shape - no cracking on the screen, just scuffing. No SIM tray, unfortunately.

I don't really need it, just messed around with the thing after a friend upgraded. Let me know

ygpm

Also, ttt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back