- Joined
- Nov 5, 2008
- Messages
- 775
Looking for a new or like-new iPhone 4 (min 16gb) for Verizon to replace my Incredible for a few months. Looking to pay no more than $300 for it, but would like to spend even less if possible. I have a few items that I'm willing to trade if that works better:
Beyerdyanamic DT770 250 ohm (NOT THE AWFUL PRO MODEL) headphones (excellent, like-new condition)
HiFiMan RE0 headphones (like-new condition, sound amazing)
Droid Incredible (currently in use, but in excellent condition with an extra battery)
Some PS3/XBOX 360 games
Some other random stuff - just ask if you're interested in something that isn't here.
It needs to have a clean MEID/ESN and I'll need some pictures to show the condition of it.
Thanks!
Beyerdyanamic DT770 250 ohm (NOT THE AWFUL PRO MODEL) headphones (excellent, like-new condition)
HiFiMan RE0 headphones (like-new condition, sound amazing)
Droid Incredible (currently in use, but in excellent condition with an extra battery)
Some PS3/XBOX 360 games
Some other random stuff - just ask if you're interested in something that isn't here.
It needs to have a clean MEID/ESN and I'll need some pictures to show the condition of it.
Thanks!
Last edited: