Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I'm looking for an iphone 3G 8GB/16GB that's either factory unlocked or jailbroken and unlocked. I need one ASAP. My wife accidentally updated her Iphone with the 3.1.3 firmware and now it's just a brick.
How old is this iPhone? You can downgrade the baseband firmware (the part that actually connects to the phone network and makes/receives calls) from the 3.1.3 firmware to the older, unlockable firmware, if your phone has one of the older boot loaders.
I know this isn't a help thread, but rather a WTB thread; just trying to hopefully save you a bit of cash if possible.
Unfortunately the bb is at 5.09 so I can't downgrade it. I tried everything that's available with the exception of taking the phone apart. Thanks anyways