wtb: iPad 1st Gen. ($300)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if they have any left, but Verizon was selling new 16gb G1 Ipads for $300 a couple weeks ago.

Not sure if they have any left, but Verizon was selling new 16gb G1 Ipads for $300 a couple weeks ago.

I highly doubt that they'd have any left. Every store that I called in my local area (the day that the sale started) was sold out of the 16gb models in the early morning. A few still had the 32 and 64gb models, but at that point, you were better off getting a 16 or 32gb iPad2

It might be worth checking out, but again... I really doubt that they'd still have any in stock.

OP, you might want to checkout craigslist. I've seen some ipads on there going fairly cheap (250-350 for a 16gb wifi ipad)

I highly doubt that they'd have any left. Every store that I called in my local area (the day that the sale started) was sold out of the 16gb models in the early morning. A few still had the 32 and 64gb models, but at that point, you were better off getting a 16 or 32gb iPad2

It might be worth checking out, but again... I really doubt that they'd still have any in stock.

OP, you might want to checkout craigslist. I've seen some ipads on there going fairly cheap (250-350 for a 16gb wifi ipad)

If you have a friend working at Verizon, you might be able have them pick up a 32GB at an even better discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back