WTB: Intel QX6700 Quad Core

Mark099

[H]ard|Gawd
FOUND ONE, but will take another if the price is right.

I require a retail version with original packaging. No abused or lapped CPUs.

I require shipping to Canada.

I require you to ship first unless you have 50+ heatware and/or 100+ eBay. Must have all positives.

I require you to accept credit card Paypal. Would consider paying via a money order to those who ship first.

My heatware is under Mark099. I have a perfect 5 year trading history.

PM me with a price (including shipping). Don't forget to protect your investment with insurance as the CPU belongs to you until it is received by me.

Bumps will be repaid!

I also have a lot of hardware kicking around, so if you need/want anything as a partial trade then just ask.

bump for you and me... id love to find one also at a reasonable price :)

Thanks for the links.

I am hoping that there's a gamer out there that decided the X6800 is a better option. :D

Man if I were you I would just get the q6600 thats coming out Monday for $531. You will be able to overclock it easily to 2.66Ghz at default voltage.

Man if I were you I would just get the q6600 thats coming out Monday for $531. You will be able to overclock it easily to 2.66Ghz at default voltage.

Monday?

Wow, now that's really good to know. Thanks! :cool:

where did you get that from?they are priced over $800.

BuMP for your quest! Pentium M 2ghz is good enough for me! i dont know what the hell id do with ~4 of them o_O

Back