WTB - Intel based midrange gaming rig.

HillBilly

Gawd
Title says it all. Looking to update the wife's old shitbox to something a bit more recent. Only real requirements is 2gb+ of ram, a decent GFX card and a Intel C2 based proc.

Currently willing to spent up to $800 non-cc paypal.

Seller must have excellent and VERIFIABLE references.

PM's are fine, but I would prefer emails at: syntaire at gmail.com

Thanks!

For $800.00 you should be able to build or buy a very nice machine...
If you end up buying it piece by piece, I have some 4Gb PC6400 ram kits available
bump and happy hunting

Any specific form factor you're looking for? Thinking about building something new and selling my Shuttle.

yeah that's definitely a lot of money, unless you are requiring other things like speakers, LCD monitor (size?), and etc.

Im sending you a PM, but man for that price you could get a quad, 4GB RAM, 9800GTX etc with room to spare, but I gues my question is the same do you need a monitor mouse and keyboard?

and are you looking for decent and cheap or do you want the most for your budget?

Replied to PM's

I know I could build something great from scratch, but I just lack time due to my currently insane work hours. Checked around the forums, and it seems that everyones just parting anymore cause no one has the cash for the full rigs anymore but I figured id give it a shot.

If you just need the Tower. I will have an i7 920 Rig by the end of the week that I may be able to Part with.

Back