• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB Intel 6600K/6700K CHEAP-Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major Rage

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 10, 2016
Messages
312
Looking to purchase a "FF" Intel 6600k/6700K on the cheap. I have a new Z170 AsRock mobo I never used so I am looking for a CPU to mate with it for my nephew, who has found some hairs growing and wants to be a gangster and jump into the killing field of COD Warzone. I figured I would entertain the chap and see if I could get him on his way. I prefer Non-OC/Delidded CPU's as I am looking for a semi-virgin for a virgin. Hit me up, if you have something laying around collecting dust, like most of you do (like me), and want to get rid of and make some green. Again, I am looking for something along the lines of Covid19 cheap, or even better "Dirt" of the "Dirt" cheap. Must have good heatware for me to do business with.....peace out....stay safe sucka's!!

Major rage
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top