WTB: Inexpensive and portable laptop or slate-PC

dr.stevil

[H]F Junkie
I need this for tuning and data-logging in my car, so it doesn't need to be an Alienware or FalconNW machine lol. Not looking to spend a whole lot of money but also don't want a complete piece of junk either. Maybe something like an early XPS13?

If you have something thats collecting dust, let me know.

Thanks

whats your power scenario like? Will you have a way to plug in the wall wart? If you're just looking for a laptop that works and has some blemishes on it I can look into my stack of recycles at home, see whats up there. I've got a heavier one off the top of my mind but like all laptops that are older the battery is pretty crappy (not instant death but you won't get multiple hours from it). I spooled it up with Windows 10 to be a loaner for my wife but she got an iMac (fuck me) from work instead. What kind of specs are you looking for, I can see what I have left but none of them are super tiny and most of them would require being plugged in for the duration of whatever you are doing.

What requirements for RAM, CPU, and storage?

Unfortunately, I just sold a lot of 4x XPS 13's and 4x fujitsu equivalent models so that ship has sailed lol, missed em by like 2 weeks

I've got an HP 2740p with extra battery slice for sale for $100 + shipping. It's a "convertible" laptop model with a swivel touch screen.
FS Post

Back