• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: ide hard drive -closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haswellbeast

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Feb 5, 2025
Messages
593
I am almost ready with my low end pentium 4 setup, but I still need a cooler. I thought I might have been able to adapt an AMD "clip style" cooler to it, but it looks tough. Id prefer an Intel copper core one, but if you can get me a basic one for cheap, I would still be interested.

Also, I need an ide hard drive to get anywhere with my pentium 4 system, as I have exactly 0 ide drives or cables
 
Last edited:
Looks like OP had a change of plans. But, since I already dug this stuff up, here's some old stuff in case anyone wants to make an offer. :)
20250804_233656.jpg

DSC_2769.JPG
 
I need a socket 478 cooler but I also need the base plate because that is what is broken for mine
 
I think I have a 40GB or 80GB IDE drive still in the esd and never opened somewhere, not sure if that interests you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top