WTB: IBM Model M 'clicky' keyboard

Ebay. But honestly they aren't as good as you remember. Modern mech keyboards are nicer.

I have a Keytronic clone one in my closet from the low 90's and a 5 pin AT connector... it makes so much damn noise typing on it I don't use it. But I won't get rid of it either. I call it "Whitey" although it's kind of yellow by now. But I swore to myself if I was ever going to bang out the great american novel, I would dust it off and use it.

but they are still worth over $120+ on ebay ... I got 2 ,got them when last job closed down.. and i like them better than the Cherry Blue. but I do agree some of the new ones are nicer, but not reliable like these lol

I've probably got 50 keyboards from all genres, new and old, classics and modern, and my hands still love the Model M that I started typing on back on the old ps/2 we have--still have that original M too. These were built very well for doing what they do with a tremendous amount of great engineering that has shown how far great ideas can go (almost 40 years and counting). I wouldn't hesitate to invest in one--even if you don't like it, you can easily get your money back out of it. (y)

Back