• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: i7 8700/9700

Stugots

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
7,301
Looking for an i7 9700 or 8700. K and non-K versions only.
 
Last edited:
I have an I7 9700 and Z370 board for $175 shipped. Not really wanting to separate though.
 
Yea. I saw your post, I thought about reaching out to you but decided against it because I wasn’t sure how this Dell would take to an ES chip.
 
I have about five i7-8700 (non-K) CPUs from a bunch of decommissioned HP Z2 G4 workstations.

They should work, but I don't have a spare Z370 or Z390 system available to test them in at the moment.
 
Back
Top