• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: i5 2500k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosom

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
1,852
I'm looking for a good deal on an i5 2500k. I live right outside Dallas so I can go by MC later this week when I'm nearby and get one for around 175 after tax... So I'd like to beat that.

I'd like to find one for 155-160ish, which I have seen recently here, I just missed out on it.

Heatsink is not important to me.. it doesn't have to be a crazy OC'r either.

getting one from MC tomorrow, closing thread.

 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top