WTB - HTPC - Whole Thing

mattyfatty182

HUMMER RULE!!!
I see a lot of HTPC's being parted out, likely because they don't bring much as a whole computer.

I want to buy a pre-built HTPC.

What I won't live without:
200+ gig HDD SATA
something that can handle 1080p
1 free PCIE 16x/1x slot
1+ gig RAM
HDMI

Desired:
TV Tuner
Core2 Duo
2+ gigs RAM

Let me know if you've got a two year old HTPC you are looking to dump for an upgrade - I'm not too demanding.

Last edited:
i have i nice one i don't use much (very nice ) i even still have the brand new box from when i built a year ago or so
antec case nsk2480
e2200 w/ stock heatsink and fan
his hd2600 pro
Monste Cable 6 foot dvi to hdmi cable
2x1gb pc2 6400
WD 250 gb hdd & SG 320 gb hdd
avermedia m780-b tv tuner
creative lab sb0460 gold series sound card
linksys wmp54g wireless card
ecs 945 gtc-m motherboard
pioneer dvd burner
windows ult vista x86 ( i can add windows 7 if you would rather have that )
$450 for everything listed w/ paypal and shipping

if your intrested in just some of it i can pull some parts to lower the cost more .

i have it installed to a 47" lcd now and it runs great

i built everything very nice and clean too . only thinking i would sell , just to have a good reason to upgrade . i'll see if i can find a picture ....

case might be a bit dusty and some finger prints but it's really in perfect shape

Last edited:
i have i nice one i don't use much
antec case (very nice ) i even still have the brand new box from when i built a year ago or so .
e2200
2600 gpu
2x1gb pc2 6400
250 gb hdd (could be big i not for sure , i have so many hdd's )

i have it installed to a 47" lcd now and it runs great

i did most of it by memory , if you not in to big of a hurry i'll take some pictures and get better specs tomorrow , i don't want to wake the kids up turning on all the lights and starting the tv .

i built everything very nice and clean too . only thinking i would sell , just to have a good reason to upgrade . i'll see if i can find a picture ....
I would be interested in seeing a picture and some exact specs. Does it have a TV Tuner of any sort (or atleast an open PCIE slot?)

Back