WTB: HTPC and possibly a 17" flat panel LCD

power

Limp Gawd
Title says it all,

looking for HTPC case such as a Silverstone or Ahanix/D-Vine preferably with VFD power supply and quiet case fans, 3.0+P4 or AMD equivalent CPU, RAM, Hard drive, dvd rom, memory(512 Megs+), Nvidia 6600GT or 6800 video card, quality mobo with digital 7.1 out, wireless keyboard/mouse and IR receiver.

also wanted 17" lcd flat panel monitor

shipping to Detroit, MI 48207

please PM me with prices, descriptions, etc. Would like to stay under $800 total for my budget.

Thanks

power said:
Title says it all,

looking for HTPC case such as a Silverstone or Ahanix/D-Vine preferably with VFD power supply and quiet case fans, 3.0+P4 or AMD equivalent CPU, RAM, Hard drive, dvd rom, memory(512 Megs+), Nvidia 6600GT or 6800 video card, quality mobo with digital 7.1 out, wireless keyboard/mouse and IR receiver.

also wanted 17" lcd flat panel monitor

shipping to Detroit, MI 48207

please PM me with prices, descriptions, etc. Would like to stay under $800 total for my budget.

Thanks
ygpm

now just looking for all the parts (would still like an all in one solution but this may be asking too much). Prefer everything together but i will take all except for the case/ps or whatever. Prefer to purchase several items at a time.

As long as the parts spec out to playback/record high definition files with stock (not OC'ed) then i am interested.

pm's replied

some nice stuff out there, just more than i want to spend.

i have a nice ctx black 17" moniter for 180 shipped. if you want it please throw me a pm

Back