• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

wtb: HP Pre 2 or Veer

FooTemps

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
286
Well in the craze of all this touchpad stuff, I was hoping to nab up a 49.99 2nd gen webOS phone. Missed out and was wondering if any [h] users who haven't posted them up on ebay.
 
Unfortunately, it's not coming to the US so I'm SOL on that deal. I'll be stuck trying to hunt down a Pre 2 or not having any 3g connectivity on a Pre 3.

edit: I read up more and found out it it might have limited 3g connectivity. Still not good enough though.

edit 2: If any UK or French members want, I'll take one Pre 3 actually. My girlfriend has a broken dumb phone still and she is in dire need of an update. Even something with limited 3g would do. I'm only relying on your good will, not going to pay any premium markups. I'll take care of any shipping costs.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top