• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB High end older GPU

Marstg

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
223
I am looking for a low profile gtx 750/ti. Pls PM me with price shipped to H3W 1W3
 
Last edited:
I have a 780 I'm not using. It's without fans but that's an easy problem to solve. LMK if interested, I'll add model info when I get home
 
I have 2 2gb R9 270x oem dell cards. Mined for a month but new before that. I dont need a ton for them, if your interested
 
I think I have a 5850 or a 5870 that need a new fan and I have 2x 4870x2's that work fine... IIRC
 
Back
Top