• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB - HD7950

Status
Not open for further replies.

ditchmagnet

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
307
I am looking for a good deal on a 7950, maybe two. I would prefer MSI for easy RMA process (if it is still covered anyway) or Sapphire, but let me know whatever you have. I don't want reference though.

I am looking to pay $100 shipped or so for one.

I would also consider a really good deal on a r9 290 non-reference, so send offers.

I can pay with paypal.

My heat:
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=73653
 
Last edited:
I have some with water blocks. $250 each. Pm me if u r interested.
 
I have some with water blocks. $250 each. Pm me if u r interested.
.......That was me checking the calender and reassuring myself it was 2014, as asking for $250 for a 7950 makes me think its early 2012.. Really asking for $250 for a 7950?

Anyways I'm in the process of upgrading my system and I have 2 MSI 7950 that I will be upgrading in the next week or so. If you haven't found anything in a 2 weeks or so PM me and I'll sell you both for ~210 Shipped Cont US.
 
Well, I had thought I had a good deal locally, but after a couple weeks, this hasn't panned out. Still looking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top