• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: HD 4890

shansoft

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
5,076
Looking for a clean 4890 at the moment since I am really bored enough right now trying to play some crossfireX on different card that I have never done it before :p

I do not accept the Brand in the following list.

Diamond / PowerColor / VisionTek / BioStar / HIS ( maybe sapphire, but will see)

I had encounter many problems with the brand list above :rolleyes:

the buy range will be around 200-170 depend on the type of the board..
 
Last edited:
I think you are required to post a price. I dunno, check the rules for that one. Free bump otherwise.
 
bump4u btw sapphire is basically like an ati brand since last I checked they make all the ati board branded as ati.
 
Back
Top