• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB: Hard Drive & some other stuff

hakudoku

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
91
Hiya!

I've acquired everything, except the wacom tablet! Thanks guys! :)

STILL LOOKING FOR A WACOM TABLET!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm looking to buy a 250+ gig hard drive.

Tell me whatcha have (be specific; links to product are always helpful) & make me an offer :) - Also lemme know if it has a warranty & etc. :)

I can pay with PayPal

I'm also still looking to purchase:

Mid-Tower ATX Computer Case

DVD Burner

Wacom tablet 8" x 6" +

Webcam

USB Headset with mic.. or just a mic. :D


Heat: HakuDoku

eBay1: jrockmedia
eBay2: hakudoku

People I've bought from on this forum:

`danny; CCUABIDExORxDIE; tylerdustin2008; rehab; AUDSCOTT; Nightcast

If you have questions, just PM me. :)

Thanks! :D

~ HakuDoku
 
I've got a webcam for sale and actually two mid-atx cases

one is listed in my FS thread, the other is a Spire Blackfin

bump--- pm'd you
 
Back
Top