WTB: Halo and / or Ghost Recon for X-Box (cheap)

TFM

Gawd
I will pay $10 each

I plan on purchasing both of these games early next week using gift cards. However, if i could get these games for $10 each here, i'd go ahead and buy them and figure out something else to do with the gift cards. If you are willing to let them go for this price, please PM me and bump this thread to let me know i have the PM.

This is for those who have these games sitting in their stack of games and they never pull them out to play them. Here's a chance to get rid of a little bit of clutter and put some money in your pocket at the same time. Once i have your PayPal handle, i can put non-CC payment in your account as soon as i hear from you.

If you're unwilling to part for this price then i probably won't be interested since, like i said, i'll just pick them up brand new at BB early next week with gift cards anyway. Sorry.

Thanks,
Chris

PS - if my PM box fills up, please send emails to address below and let me know in this thread i have an email.

This is the "i know it's a little early, but i'm headed to bed and i wanted to bump before i went to bed" bump

Back