WTB: Guitar

voldemort

Limp Gawd
anyone selling a guitar for learners? I just want to practice on it and be able to play guitar tabs i find online. must be one that has those dots that indicate 2,4,6,...12,(has 2 dots) etc.. preferrably under $40 shipped. pics are preffered thx

ouch, your not gonna find one for $40 used most likley even. You can get a brand new peice of crap guitar for about $120 with a amp.

MusicYo.com has the best deals on cheap ass guitars. PERFECT for learners. They're strat knock-off kind is under $100 .. i think $80. Brand new. (Kramer Focus)

Word of advice. If you want to learn guitar and stick with it, buy yourself a quality piece first and foremost. Buying a guitar with a sloppy and stiff action will most likely make your fingers hurt and playing more difficult. Spend around $200+ on a good accoustic that has a sound and feel you like, and play the hell out of it.

Just a suggestion though.

the quality of guitar does make a difference on your learning ability cheap guitars will disillusion you because you will never get a good sound, I would reccomend if your starting out getting an acoustic with nylon strings an electric or dreadnaught acoustic is gonna tear your fingers up for the first few months. But if your set on an electric I really doubt you will find one under $90 shipped used.

Get em nice n' tuff! Start out with light strings if that is bothersome.

hehe i started with heavy ass slinkys on an Ibanez Roadstar II back 16 years ago my fingers where raw after 1 day.

I wish I would have started with an acoustic...it is way better for learning chords and such.

Heh, I remember starting out with 13's.
Heavy bottom, light top are my favorite though.

Good luck finding one for $40 though.

i have a harmony stratocaster style 6 string all red body 22fret guitar for sale for 35+ shipping

Back