WTB: GTX 275 Heatsink & Fan

DarkStarr

Limp Gawd
I just want the stock Heatsink and fan to replace the one on my twin frozr card. AFAIK a GTX 280 or 285 stock sink should fit a 275 just fine, if anyone knows otherwise let me know. If you have one you would like to sell I would love to have it to keep my PC quieter and a tad cooler.

I've got a Prolimatech MK-13 if you're interested in an aftermarket cooler. It will be far quieter than even the Twin Frozr cooler. If you have a GTX 275 twin frozr it should still be under warranty if you contact MSI. The P897 PCB that the MSI GTX 275 uses is the same as the latest GTX 260, so the coolers should be interchangeable.

Well the thing is the twin frozr sadly doesn't cool as well as my evga stock sink one (its also louder) so I just want the stock sink from a 260/275/280/285 to swap onto it.

Is it in the top slow in SLI or something? It shouldn't be louder/hotter than a reference heatsink. Sounds like you might need to RMA the card.

Nope bottom slot, according to windows its running the fans (While folding) at almost 5k RPM which the fans are smallish and not so quiet. The temp isn't much hotter, just a few C but I just want it quieter since I can hear it over all my fans now. (Got a new case)

Back