WTB: GTX 1080 | FS: XFX R9 295X2 w/ Koolance WB

flotz

Gawd
I'm looking to get my hands on a GTX 1080 with a waterblock. I'd prefer the ones that come from the factory with one like the Hydro Copper or the MSI Sea Hawks.

I am selling my XFX R9 295X2 that has been running with a full Koolance waterblock. I'd like to sell them as a package if possible. I still have the stock cooler & box for the card. I haven't seen many of these change hands lately, so let me know if I am off on the price. I'd like to get $325 for the card with stock cooler. $360 with the waterblock and stock parts.
I can cover shipping if you do not want the box as it is massive. Otherwise, the prices do not include shipping

link to card pictures as I cannot find another way to attach them.. http://imgur.com/a/3BmML

Heat is in my signature. Zip 46580

Last edited:
I knew I remembered your name, how's that X99 holding up for you :)

How would you feel about an EVGA 1080 SC with the above blocks on it? (would also come with the stock blower as well)

I knew I remembered your name, how's that X99 holding up for you :)

How would you feel about an EVGA 1080 SC with the above blocks on it? (would also come with the stock blower as well)

Running like a champ!

Do you mind PM'ing me with a price that you had in mind for the 1080 SC & the blocks?

Back