WTB: GTX 1050 or similar

I've got a 9800GT that you can have for $20 shipped. Don't know if it's worth that, but after shipping and Paypal fees, I'd be getting very little.

Also, the fan is kinda loud.

You're not really selling it very well, lol.

No, I think I need something from the past decade.

EDIT: Can't change the title, but after some research I'm now looking for a GTX 950/1050 or something equivalent.

Don't know if anyone is gonna see this but I know I can't make another thread.

Last edited:
You should be able to change your title. Top right just above your first post you should see Thread Tools. Under that is Edit Thread. You can also close your own thread and then just create another one. Just uncheck the Open box under the same location mentioned previously.

Oh, wow. Is this a new feature? Thanks.

Seems like the supply of mid-range cards is quite low here though.

Anyone know where I could find some?

Reactions: scgt1
like this
Yea several months ago the forum got a face lift and that is one of the features.
I have two AMD cards (RX460 STRIX & RX480 STRIX) with little use but looks like your after team green. Hardwareswap usually has a bunch of mid range stuff and is becoming more active then [H] so you may look there.

Last edited:
Mine was purchased new and delivered on 2-18-17. Was used until 2-24-17 when the RX480 Strix got here. I also ordered an EVGA GTX 1050 SSC Gaming which was delivered on 2-21-17 and used until 2-22-17. So the RX460 only has 5 days of use and it's been in the box since. Newegg has been OOS all week and they retail for $124.99 through them. I would like to get $110 shipped for it.
Pics and Futuremark scores (Pretty dang good clocker and I didn't even know about increasing the power to hold clocks when I benched this card until I read the [H] Review/bench of the RX480 STRIX so the clock was allowed to fluctuate during the scores pictured) on my FS thread here

Will include invoice for full 3 year Asus warranty although invoices aren't necessary with Asus as they base off serial and usually the serial number gets you a couple more months then an invoice. They factor in store stock shelf time also so extend the warranty longer the 3 years off the serial.

Last edited:
Interested in an R9 270X MSI Twin Frozr? Should be within about 10% of a vanilla 1050.

Do you have a micro center near you? They have the zotac 1050Ti 4gb card on sale right now for $119 and i believe a few rx 460 for even lower if you want to go that route.

-D

Back