WTB: Grado or Sure headphones,portable external optical drive,speaker drivers,& more!

SpasticTeapot

Limp Gawd
I need the headphones and external optical drive ASAP. So please bump!

I need a pair of really good headphones, preferably Grados. I'm able to re-solder connectors if necessary. I also DESPERATELY need an external optical drive for my laptop, which lacks an internal one; I'll even take a CD-ROM drive if it's all I can get, but I'd prefer a DVD-ROM or combo drive. USB or PCMCIA work; I prefer USB. Firewire would not work so well for me.
(alternately, if someone happens to have an enclosure for an optical drive, that would be great, too. I'm kind of desperate here, and I'm poor.)

I'm looking to buy some SFF motherboards, of the type found in Shuttles and the like. I don't need the case, PSU, or whatever; just the sub-mATX size motherboards. Laptop motherboards might work, too.

I also need something rarely requested on these forums: speaker drivers, or more specifically, the round things that actually make the noise. I'm looking in particular for Fostex drivers, but here's a list of what I can use:
RadioShack :
40-1197
40-1354

Fostex:
Pretty much anything.

Tang-Band:
Pretty much anything labelled Fullrange, especially the w3-871s

Hi-Vi:
B3N
B3S

Aurasound
NS3-193

Also, an odd note: Logitech surrounds often contain Tang-Band fullrange speakers. If you've got a high-end Logitech system with a completely blown amplifier or half the speakers eaten by a porpoise, I can still use the leftovers.

I have an external, albeit older, enclosure for sale/trade. Pm me please, thanks and I'll try and get the specs when I get home. I know it's a cdrw external though, fyi.

i have externals up for 5 bucks each bud so pm me and you were interested in my laptops for 20 each to so hurry man

Back