• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB GPU With Waterblock

pheenix

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 4, 2006
Messages
375
I'm looking for a 58XXX, 59XXX, 68XX, 69XX, 78XX, 79XX series video card with a (preferably) full cover water block installed (clear cover preferred). Dual GPU would be nice if the price is right. Obviously the card must be in good working order.

Heat ID is pheenix99

I have a 6950 Twin Frozr II with a swiftech waterblock and heatsink installed that I can offer as a partial trade if interested. The caveat to this is that the card is AS-IS. My PSU will NOT power up with the vid card installed (Either my 750W or 1000W PSU) and plugged in.

/note: Edited to include 78XX/79XX series cards
 
Last edited:
I'd definitely consider it. I'd like to wait a little bit to see what else is out there before making a decision.
 
Help me convince you. PM me an offer that would change your mind
 
Back
Top