WTB : Gift Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laforge

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
3,132
Hello..

I would like to purchase any giftcards people have here that they do not want.



1) I would like to pay at least 10% less than their value, with the shipping costs to me included in your asking price.

2) I would prefer stores that are in florida, such as sears, circuit city, compusa, best buy, etc.

3) If it's an online only store, please make sure it's a store known for having good deals, such as newegg.com, as opposed to say,.. Sharper Image.

4) I would prefer not to pay first, if at all possible.


No "Coupons" or anything that is specifically tied to "with purchase" .. just virtual cash.
It must be completely transferrable.

Serious sellers will get my references, as well as my full name, address, and phone number. You will be strongly encouraged to call me at my phone number before completing any sale, for your protection and mine.
 
rickyman said:
i got $160 best buy gift card for $150

Laforge, who is my boss, has been banned for arguing with a mod. Hence, he probably won't be able to answer your PMs, folks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top