bore_u2_death
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2010
- Messages
- 357
My original post was too long. I have since modified it to be shorter and less mind-numbing.
I want to purchase a headset for my rig in the sig. I play games, watch movies and listen to music. My motherboard has the Realtek ALC888B chipset, but I'm open to either a sound card and 3.5mm headphones/set or a USB headset. The Corsair HS-1 is basically top of my list now. Are there any other headsets worth considering?
To HS-1 owners and Mr. Keim: How is the sound quality with music? If the stock settings are unacceptable, like HardOCP itself thought, does a custom preset for music listening solve it? Your input would be greatly appreciated
I want to purchase a headset for my rig in the sig. I play games, watch movies and listen to music. My motherboard has the Realtek ALC888B chipset, but I'm open to either a sound card and 3.5mm headphones/set or a USB headset. The Corsair HS-1 is basically top of my list now. Are there any other headsets worth considering?
To HS-1 owners and Mr. Keim: How is the sound quality with music? If the stock settings are unacceptable, like HardOCP itself thought, does a custom preset for music listening solve it? Your input would be greatly appreciated
Last edited: