• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Game Boy Advance (GBA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeknowsage

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 14, 2005
Messages
302
I'm looking to purchase a relatively inexpensive GBA for my nephew. Any model is fine, though an SP would be nice. ;)

I'm also trying to snag a TiVo (series 2+) unit with a lifetime subscription.

If you have either of these items available, PM me with the details (i.e. quality, etc.) and asking price. I can also be reached by email at cknowsage AT yahoo DOT com.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top