WTB: Galaxy Watch 3

TheOne&OnlyZeke

100% Irish
Looking for a GSM unlocked S21 Ultra boxed with all accessories. Screen at least must be mint (ideally the whole phone)
Don't care if its got a bad ESN or whatever you call it in the US. It'll be (thanks to my tech mule in the US) winging its way to Ireland for me to use here, so US network blocks don't matter
As long as its GSM unlocked.
Hoping for between 700 to 800 USD (judging by what one or two went on here for recently)

- Located

Also want a 45mm Samsung Galaxy Watch 3

Last edited:
technical notes; Samsung has a BYOD firmware thing that allows it to convert itself to any network
This firmware has not been unlocked in the US yet for the s21 carrier devices
When it does, converting anything to GSM is as simple as slipping in an GSM sim and letting it convert iself.
Most of these devices can be directly flashed to any other mode you want but it helps that the phone is not
carrier locked. Verizon is my GOTO brand because of this. (they do no lock handsets though it is locked
for 60 days after purchase but this is to prevent theft and scams. Does not matter if money is owed.)

s20 and below devices has this BYOD firmware already.

you can buy s21 ultra for $800 from samsung.com, price lower if you have discounts, or something on trade...

technical notes; Samsung has a BYOD firmware thing that allows it to convert itself to any network
This firmware has not been unlocked in the US yet for the s21 carrier devices
When it does, converting anything to GSM is as simple as slipping in an GSM sim and letting it convert iself.
Most of these devices can be directly flashed to any other mode you want but it helps that the phone is not
carrier locked. Verizon is my GOTO brand because of this. (they do no lock handsets though it is locked
for 60 days after purchase but this is to prevent theft and scams. Does not matter if money is owed.)

s20 and below devices has this BYOD firmware already.
Can you provide a link where you found this info please ?

TIA :)

Back