• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

WTB: FOUND

W.Feather

[H]ard DCOTM x4 & [H]DCOTY x1
2FA
Joined
Nov 10, 2009
Messages
11,815
Found what I was looking for.

Hey all, looking to buy one of the following:

  • Raspberry Pi Zero W
  • Raspberry Pi Zero WH
  • Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W
  • Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+
  • Raspberry Pi 3 Model B V1.2
  • Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
  • Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 1 GB RAM
  • Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2 GB RAM
  • Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4 GB RAM
  • Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 8 GB RAM
  • Raspberry Pi 400 Desktop

Let me know what you got, not looking to spend a ton, looking to try and get some blinds connected into my Home Assistant.


Thanks,
W.Feather
 
Last edited:
how many we looking for? I got a spare zero1W and 3A I have no use for right now
 
Not on your list but I have a Pi zero 1.3 new and a Pi 2 in a clear plastic case with heatsinks... probably not worth 10-15 for both but thought I'd throw it out there
 
Back
Top