WTB Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate PC Key

alex.rizea

Limp Gawd
Hey guys!

I've been away for a while now, but i have a strong urge to play the campaign (races) from Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate :p

So, i would really appreciate if you pass the game on to me in the event you're not playing it anymore.

Plenty of positive feedback on heatware, just look for the username “alex.rizea”.

Cheers and thanks for looking!

Alex

Play Anywhere title so your best bet is to probably watch xbox sales. It was $75 over the holiday. It's currently $79.99 with Gamepass which you can get for $1 if you haven't had it before. If you do Microsoft Rewards you can cash in points for Microsoft and Xbox gift cards when they are on hot deals (point discount) but I wouldn't cash them in until you have quite a few because they expire 90 days after you purchase them with points. Which you can essentially make the game free with enough points. It was nice picking it up for free when it was $75 with using points. The ms and xbox gift cards can both be spent in the xbox store or on Microsoft as they go to your payment balance/credit. Just another option for you but if you haven't done bing rewards (now Microsoft rewards) it will take a while to gain enough just to pickup a $25 gift card on a hot deal. (point discount)

Just pointing out another option for ya since this may not be a title you will see someone offloading here. Standard maybe but highly unlikely the Ultimate since it isn't bundled with xbox.

Play Anywhere title so your best bet is to probably watch xbox sales. It was $75 over the holiday. It's currently $79.99 with Gamepass which you can get for $1 if you haven't had it before. If you do Microsoft Rewards you can cash in points for Microsoft and Xbox gift cards when they are on hot deals (point discount) but I wouldn't cash them in until you have quite a few because they expire 90 days after you purchase them with points. Which you can essentially make the game free with enough points. It was nice picking it up for free when it was $75 with using points. The ms and xbox gift cards can both be spent in the xbox store or on Microsoft as they go to your payment balance/credit. Just another option for you but if you haven't done bing rewards (now Microsoft rewards) it will take a while to gain enough just to pickup a $25 gift card on a hot deal. (point discount)

Just pointing out another option for ya since this may not be a title you will see someone offloading here. Standard maybe but highly unlikely the Ultimate since it isn't bundled with xbox.

Thanks for the tip bud! The only issue is that i live in europe and gamepass is only available in the us store. I know that i'm buying the digital edition, but i have no idea how this would affect me. Cheapest i found outside of that is on newegg for 90$. Was hoping i can get it cheaper than that here.

Done! Got a good deal and pulled the trigger! Thread closed and thanks for the support

Back