• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB for testing - Cheap Intel 12th 13th 14th gen

compcons

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Messages
394
I am looking for a super cheap Intel CPU so I can test a likely dead motherboard. I would potentially be interested in a better CPU if there is a good deal to be had.

Shipping is to 60102.

PM offers please.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top