WTB: First Generation Logitech G15

Title says it all...I am looking for the first generation G15 that is in mint condition or new...

PM me your asking price and I will reply as soon as I can

good luck, i wouldnt trade my first gen g15 for the new one + money. they are getting very hard to find and very expensive

Why is the first gen preferred?

So if I have a G15 and its black color with blue black lights its def gen 1?

I don't think so. The screen on the 1st gen swivels if I am right, and the design is a bit different...compare yours to the one on the Logitech site (thats the 2nd gen one) and see which one you have.

First Generation
6a00d09e7bc293be2b00cd9741d3964cd5-320pi

Second Generation
[img]http://www.gameguru.in/images/logitech-upgraded-g15-keyboard.jpg

Gen 1 has more macro keys and a different lcd backlight. It also swivles. It is larger and has handles to beat people up with! I love mine. I got one for myself and My friend for graduation presents.

Too bad my G15V1 is used.. Still pimpin though. Any reason you want the V1 over the V2?

Not to dog the first gen G15 but I had two burn up on me after trying to use the built in USB slots. Been using the 2nd gen now without any issues. Just my 2 cents.

There is a guy on AnandTech that has one of these for sale. LMK if you want the link or want me to PM him for ya.

I was looking for one too for a while, but I ended up getting the G11 model which is the same as gen. 1 G15 minus the screen. I cant play WoW without the 18 macro keys now, especially playing a warrior having 3 different stances

LOL, you posted this over 4 months ago and you're still looking? Are they that hard to find? :eek:

Back