WTB: "Fat" PS3s... non-functional or functional

zamardii12

2[H]4U
Looking for any and all fat PS3s you aren't wanting or know what to do with. Local is South West FL, USA. 34232 Zip code. Willing to drive up to 60 miles radius depending on condition of console (maybe more if REALLY good condition)

Also willing to pay for shipping depending on condition.

Models I am interested in (can be found on sticker on rear):

CECHA01
CECHB01
CECHE01
CECHE01MG

Let me know what you have and what you want for it.

Thanks!

I have a CECHB01 that I don't think I would mind getting rid of. It really is fully functional other then it overheats after a while. Probably an fix. I'm at 75044. Dunno what it's worth though.

I'll have to check tonight after work if I still have it but I have an original Spider-Man fought one I do know it will need a hard drive and a disk drive though

I have a CECHB01 that I don't think I would mind getting rid of. It really is fully functional other then it overheats after a while. Probably an fix. I'm at 75044. Dunno what it's worth though.
Hard to say what it's worth without seeing the condition and without getting into more details of the overheating as to whether the console turns off after a certain amount of time or anything. Also PM me your zip code so I can check shipping and some pictures of the console.

Back