WTB Fat PS3, console only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bluntman

Supreme [H]ardness
Since my Launch 60GB model decided to take a dump on Christmas day (no red standby light, does not power on), I am looking for a system to replace it.

Due to limited funds, a 40/80GB CECHG01, CECHH01, or CECHP01 2 USB/WiFi based fat with no backward compatibility is fine, but it'd be great if you had another 4 USB 60GB CECHA01 to replace the one that I lost. Not really interested in CECHE01 models because of their buggy emulation, or the CECHB01 because of no wifi - but will entertain offers. All I need is the console itself, no controllers or games.

System must be in good cosmetic condition, and have never been afflicted with YLOD.

PM with what you have and for how much, including pictures. Will pay by paypal. Heat (27-0-0) and ebay (59-0-0) feedback - combined 86-0-0

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have a 60gb that has never had issues. Only thing is the hdmi board went out. It outputs fine on the a/v cable etc. Just pm me if you are interested.

Suggestion.. buy a power supply on ebay OR get a dead console locally for like $20 and use the power supply from it.

Do what auntJ says I have repaired multiple of these 60 giggers with just a replacement psu inside the unit could save u lots..

Pretty sure the motherboard is dead, but I will try a PSU swap. PM sent about the 60GB no HDMI.
Bump.

Last edited:
Have an extra psu from my launch 60gb ps3 that I replaced if interested in going that route.

I have a mint launch 60GB unit that's been boxed up most of its life, but I'd probably want more than most are offering. :-/

Have an extra psu from my launch 60gb ps3 that I replaced if interested in going that route.

If it can be verified working. Sent you a PM. I was planning on trying one off eBay on Tuesday.

I have a mint launch 60GB unit that's been boxed up most of its life, but I'd probably want more than most are offering. :-/

Regardless, send me a PM. Maybe we can come to a reasonable number if you don't mind waiting?

Since my Launch 60GB model decided to take a dump on Christmas day (no red standby light, does not power on), I am looking for a system to replace it.

Due to limited funds, a 40/80GB CECHG01, CECHH01, or CECHP01 2 USB/WiFi based fat with no backward compatibility is fine, but it'd be great if you had another 4 USB 60GB CECHA01 to replace the one that I lost. Not really interested in CECHE01 models because of their buggy emulation, or the CECHB01 because of no wifi - but will entertain offers. All I need is the console itself, no controllers or games.

System must be in good cosmetic condition, and have never been afflicted with YLOD.

PM with what you have and for how much, including pictures. Will pay by paypal. Heat (27-0-0) and ebay (59-0-0) feedback - combined 86-0-0

I have this one that has been a solid unit. Never an issue. Really only used it for blu-rays anyways and only a few games but no games any more. I have two remotes that are charged on a cradle, still got original box. All inputs work. It's an 80gb.

Model is CECHL01 which wasn't mentioned on yours list. Pics below. Sorry about the dust...I just dusted yesterday too. lol! Let me know what you are offering. I wasn't planning on selling it, but for the right price, I may.

IMG_0388-XL.jpg

IMG_0387-XL.jpg

IMG_0391-XL.jpg

IMG_0390-XL.jpg

IMG_0389-XL.jpg

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back