Found it
Friend is looking for a EVGA GTX480. Looking to spend $100 shipped
He primarily wants it for the lifetime warranty so others with warranty could be an option but he is pretty set in wanting a matching EVGA to sli.
EDIT:
For clarification I will take on responsibility of transaction as he isn't on the boards and I told him its better to deal with a solid trader vs. a random schmuck on eBay so in that light please find my HEAT which is under wuzupfoo
13-0-0.
Friend is looking for a EVGA GTX480. Looking to spend $100 shipped
He primarily wants it for the lifetime warranty so others with warranty could be an option but he is pretty set in wanting a matching EVGA to sli.
EDIT:
For clarification I will take on responsibility of transaction as he isn't on the boards and I told him its better to deal with a solid trader vs. a random schmuck on eBay so in that light please find my HEAT which is under wuzupfoo
13-0-0.
Last edited: