• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

wtb dreamcast w/ games

Joined
Feb 23, 2012
Messages
59
I was going to buy a dreamcast from someone here but it fell through.. not really sure how, but yeah... So I still need one as my oldest has been bugging me for one.

I do not have a huge budget for this, but please let me know what you have and it must be able to play burned games. If you have games too please let me know.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top