WTB: "Div" Penny Arcade Shot Glass

NeuroMaster

Limp Gawd
I'm looking for one of these:

After draining perhaps one too many, I accidentally sent one of my very favorite shot glasses careening off the counter and all over the kitchen floor. Whoops.

I'm offering $30 for a replacement. Send me a PM if you have one you're willing to sell.

Please.

For the last week I've had to do my drinking out of my Thinkgeek GEEK glass and it just isn't the same :(

It was a gift from someone special, so even if I can't get the original back a replacement would still mean a lot to me. And I've been having a hard time finding one.

It was a gift from someone special, so even if I can't get the original back a replacement would still mean a lot to me. And I've been having a hard time finding one.

here's a free bump, and i've just spent the past 15 minutes scouring the internet trying to find you one but it seems they're gone :(

i did some more internetting for you, and it might not hurt to click this link and shoot these guys a message, they may have one laying around the warehouse that they never sold, and don't have listed on the site:

http://www.pennyarcademerch.com/customerservice.html

Back