• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Dell 2001fp LCD!

DrPuls

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
87
Hey guys, Shoot me some offers im willing to pay for this NOW, I want one really bad. I know the 2005fp is kooler and what not but im not into the widescreen thing, already got a 52 inch sony widescreen TV dont need a moniter too lol. Thanks!
 
Well yet another guy flaked out on me. Said he sold it to someone else? Can I get a serious RELIABLE seller please! lol Let me know if anyone else has one of these!!!?
 
I have one. Email me for my phone number. let me know. thanks
reliable? check out my feedback. it's about a year old.
let me know. thanks
iCk
 
Back
Top